What home have you dreamed of owning?! Is it time for greater space? A simpler lifestyle? A neighborhood near a park? A condominium with a view? A home by a lake or river? Distinguished old world character? Mid Century Modern? New construction? Wooded privacy? A shorter commute or closer to schools? Nearer to (or farther from!) family?
Whatever your needs or wishes, Bob Albrecht has solid expertise garnered through decades of real estate background to guide you through the home-buying maze – every step of the way!
- Bob will have an initial visit with you to learn about your wishes and needs, to help you understand the home-buying process in our ever-changing real estate market, and to help you chart your course as you begin your search.
- If you are not clear about which neighborhoods you might enjoy and might be the best fit for you, Bob is well-versed about most Minneapolis/St. Paul communities and can work with you to hone in on your best options.
- If you need to loosen equity in your current property before buying another, Bob will counsel you about the sequence of events best suited for your personal and financial comfort.
- Bob has no vested interest in any mortgage or title insurance companies, so he is in a position to objectively recommend providers who he believes will serve you well and provide the best value in the process.
- It is especially important to identify and become comfortable with the price range within which you will be seeking a new home, and to have arranged financing before beginning your home search in earnest. Bob can guide you well through this piece of the process.
- Bob will carefully explain the fiduciary obligations and duties of agency that he will provide under his written agreement to represent you as a Buyer. As with its representation of home Sellers, Bob Albrecht Real Estate will never act as a dual agent in its representation of Buyers. When working with Buyers, Bob is in the Buyer’s court and the Buyer’s court only!
- Once your search in underway, Bob will bring you up to speed with regard to current real estate offerings so that you efficiently become educated about values in the market and learn to recognize styles of homes and features that best suit you.
- As you move deeper into your search and refine your wishes, Bob will stay in very close contact so you are among the first to become aware of new opportunities! Having been a Realtor for so very long has enabled Bob to become quite plugged into the market via his broad network of colleagues all across town.
- Once it becomes clear you’ve come across the home that’s just right for you, Bob will expertly prepare your Purchase Agreement, then sit across from you and explain the document in a manner that assures you will comprehend the exacting detail – before you endorse the paperwork. Today’s Purchase Agreements are lengthy and cover a greater amount of detail than ever before. It is imperative you work with a Realtor with a deep understanding of the entire Purchase Agreement who can articulate well what you are obligated to understand as a Buyer.
- Bob will work to negotiate staunchly on your behalf, within the context of the market conditions at the time of your purchase.
- Once you have come to terms with the Seller from whom you will be purchasing, you will be well-advised through the period of your inspection and financing contingencies.
- Bob personally oversees each of his files all the way through to closing. He is absolutely obsessed about detail, and assures that every matter in each transaction is attended to correctly and in a timely manner. This is one of the primary benefits of working with a Realtor with Bob’s level of experience.
- Staying in close touch with mortgage officers, appraisers, and title insurance company closers is paramount to effective Buyer representation. These industry professionals with whom Bob works most frequently will attest to Bob’s unusual attention to the particulars of his transactions.
- Bob will prepare you for the matters to which you as a Buyer must pay attention prior to your closing. He will sit alongside you at closing, and always be available to address whatever questions or concerns that arise once you have moved into your new home.
- Above all, Bob recognizes that purchasing a new home is a major life experience that is at once exciting and stressful. As Bob’s client, you will always be quite well informed – and very likely you will really enjoy the ride! Because Bob believes your home buying experience should be both fun and memorable, he strives to “tie a bow” on each transaction as it concludes.